Onondaga On the Road and At Home

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I called Angela today after I woke up with Comedy Central on my TV, they are having a rednexploation weekend, and they had a commercial on for a compliation cd of country music. I made me think that I need to get out of texas, cause I kind of wanted it. I hate country music. It has got to be Texas. The pink is washing out of my hair, it is going to be blonde if I don't do something about it.

So I bought a car today. I bought a 2006 VW Beetle convertible. It is soooooo cool.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    yeah it is probably time to come home... red neck comedy... what's next? Perhaps some pointy white bed sheets.

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger July said…

    You suck, first your sister calls me a nazi and now talk about poity white sheets, Have both of you forgotten what color I am?

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    you know we only love you because you are brown

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger July said…

    I am going to see Bill Engval at the Rodeo, How's that for Texas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home