Onondaga On the Road and At Home

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I am back Texas. AND I am so glad to be, as it is really cold and snowy back home. For a while there my sidewalk was magically being cleared every time I left the house. I think I own a snow shovel but I don't know where it is at the moment. The first time I went out after it snowed the public sidewalk was done. Then I went out again the beginning of our sidewalk was done, and then the next time I went out even the stairs were done. I was content to leave it at that but when my mom got home she had to ask around. She found out that it was the neighbor Jean, who was doing it. My mom told her that we were leaving for Texas. She wanted us to turn off all the lights in the house so that there was less of a chance for a fire. I didn't understand. Then my mom had me leave our numbers for emergency and she called the day after we got here, She saw that there were lights on in our place and she wanted my brother to go out and check on the house. My brother lives on the other side of town and it isn't so easy for him to make it out to our house. My mom thinks leaving our numbers might have been a mistake.

I don't really care, because my phone is really working. I talking to my little brother, and I put my phone down and it slid off of the bed and landed into a large coffee cup filled with Diet Limeade. So now my phone won't charge the battery. I just bought it a month ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home