Onondaga On the Road and At Home

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I have done it again

Two weeks ago I was help some friends with a project for their film class at Erie County Community College. After we finished fliming we went out to eat, up the street from the place where I got my last tattoo. I was kind of joking when I said that I wanted a new tattoo and if the tattoo parlor was open when we finished eat they should take me over there. They took me up on it. This tattoo is on my lower back, it is an old basket design that my tribe in California has adopted as the official logo. The basket was made by like my great grandmother or something. I think it is cool. So now I have both nations that I come from represented on my back. There is a possibility that I am hooked. But I am waiting to see if I am ever going to get a real job before I go for the full sleeves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home