Onondaga On the Road and At Home

Friday, July 22, 2005

My New Tattoo

Ever since I got my first tattoo, Angela and I have been trying to get tattooed together. My first tattoo was a gift from my brother when I turned twenty five. My birthday is in February and his in July. So when his birthday rolled are around he still had not gotten me a gift. I told him that I wasn't going to get him anything until he got me something. He asked me if I wanted a tattoo. I said sure. He told me to meet him at his bar and he would have a design for me. I thought this was going to kick ass. Not only was I getting a tattoo, but my brother was going to design it for me. The day comes that I am supposed to meet him. I thought we were going to meet at the bar and go to the tattoo parlor, NO! We got tattooed in the pool room of a bar. I see my brother and he hands me a scrap of paper and says "It's not finished yet." I am supposed to be getting this permantly inked onto my body and it isn't finished yet. I internally freaked out. Then I did exactly what I didn't want to do. I picked a tattoo out of the book. It is a nice little seahorse. But not nearly as cool as something that was design specifically for me.
When my uncle died last month, I was out of it. And I decided that I would exchange my emotional pain with Physical pain. I went out and got my ears pierced. Then the next day Angela and I were driving around, trying to think of something to do and I said as I always do "Let's go get Tattooed" and she said yes but not in the same way that she always does. We ended up at the Blue Moon tattoo parlor.
So I have a second tattoo. It is pretty cool, I wish I could see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home